|Birthday||March 4th, 1998|
|Relationship||Nick Bean (ex-girlfriend)|
Madeline Phillips (born March 4th, 1998) is a YouNow and social media personality.
Madeline Phillips was born in Granbury, TX. She started YouNow in July of 2015. Her twin brother Drew Phillips was a well-known viner. She is one of the more popular female broadcasters on YouNow and tours with her brother in the PressPlay group. She has 2 youtube channels.
Social Media Edit
All social media is ayexmadeline
- YouNow - 220,000 fans
- Twitter - 73,183 followers
- Instagram - 52,471 followers
- YouTube - 159,129 subscribers
- YouTube Views - 11,225,387
Relationship with Nick BeanEdit
- Madeline admitted to having a crush on Nick dating back to 2013
- Madeline and Nick would often flirt with each other
- They started guesting each other in their broadcasts.
- During the Summer of 2015 Madeline would frequently bring Nick up in her broadcasts
- Fans began shipping them and calling them "Nadeline"
- They had a very flirtatious broadcast during Vidcon 2015 and teased kissing
- They would do two more broadcasts together during the summer
- They started dating during the Fall of 2015
- They had an infamous broadcast in September of 2015 when Madeline came over to Nick's house and over 6,000 people watched them teas kissing
- They broke up in November of 2015 with Madeline accusing Nick of still talking to numerous other girls and being a fuckboy.
- Nick said it wasn't the right time for a relationship but people feel his obsession with his fangirls and the fear of losing them if he was taken was the reason for the breakup
- After the nasty breakup, Nick publicly apologized to Madeline in January 2016
- The apology brought them back together and they attempted to date once again
- They were suppose to make it official during Valentine's Day 2016 with Nick going to Madeline's house
- Nick though broke Madeline's heart again and went back to Bianca Sotelo